Insurance policies for students

Landlords often include services within the rent of student accommodation. Bills such as gas, electric, TV licence, internet and water are built into the cost of the rent, especially in shared accommodation and HMO’s. Insurance is slightly different, although the landlord will insure the building, the policy is unlikely to cover the tenants possessions or accidental damage by the tenant.

How we can help

Matthew James Property Services work in partnership with Inspire Insurance.  At a competitive price insurance can be arrange to cover the tenants possessions as well as accidental damage to the landlords possessions.



If you would like more information on insurance products available for students. Please complete our online contact form or call us on 02477 170170 and choose option 2 for Lettings Department.