Landlords Insurance

As a landlord and renting out your property, you need to ensure that you have the correct buildings and contents insurance in place. You must always make your insurance company aware that you are renting your property out or a future claim could become null and void. Many companies now offer policies for rental properties and there a number of policies available on the market.

So, how can we help?

Working in direct partnership with Inspire Insurance, Matthew James Property Services will assist in getting Landlords the best deal available for their property.


All you need to do is contact Matthew James Property Services on:

02477 170170

option 2 for Lettings

or contact us via the contact form on this website or even pop in and see us on Warwick Row and have a coffee!