Insurance policies for tenants

Tenant Contents Insurance


When renting a property it is the landlords responsibility to insure the building and any permanent fixtures. They may also have insurance for their contents in the property. However the landlords insurance will not cover the tenants possessions and it is unlikely to cover for accidental damage by the tenant.

How we can help


Matthew James Property Services work in partnership with Inspire Insurance and at a competitive price, insurance can be arranged to cover the tenants possessions as well as accidental damage to the landlords possessions.



If you would like more information on insurance products available for students. Please complete our online contact form or call us on 024 77 170170 and choose option 2 for Lettings Department.