The application form presented to you at the viewing must be returned to our office within twenty-four hours once the
holding deposit has been paid. If it has not, the property will be put back on the market and we will start showing other prospective tenants.
If any additional jobs are required prior to commencement of tenancy they need to be put into writing when handing in the application.
What we require from you
- Proof of contents insurance with accidental damage to landlords possessions
- Accounts reference or other written proof of financial stability of company.
- Bank reference
- Proof of identification of all named tenants on the agreement: 1 = photo identification & 1 = proof of
- residency (bank statement is not sufficient)
- Before moving into the property we will require rent in advance and a bond as agreed on application,
- £150.00+VAT lease fee and £250.00+VAT for checking references
- All funds must be cleared before keys are handed over. If transferring to our bank or paying by company
- cheque please allow five working days for clearance. Preferred method of payment is banker’s draft.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the above requirements for renting a property through Matthew
James Property Services. I understand that the holding deposit I have paid is non-refundable and will be withheld if I do not take a property for whatever reason and that it may be withheld if I do not pay all outstanding funds within seven days of application (unless otherwise agreed in writing). I understand that if the landlord rejects my application before referencing I will receive a full refund of the holding deposit. The application for this property is subject to references and contract. It is not an offer of tenancy.