The application form presented to you at the viewing must be returned to our office within twenty-four hours once the holding deposit has been paid. If it has not, the property will be put back on the market and we will start showing other prospective tenants. If any additional jobs are required prior to commencement of tenancy they need to be put into writing when handing in the application (section 8). Tenants are responsible for the payment of all bills to include Council Tax, Water Rates, Electricity, Gas and TV Licence.
What we require
- Proof of income (3 months’ pay slips or bank statements) all applicants must earn at least two and a half times the monthly rent or a guarantor could be required.
- Photo identification
- Proof of address (other than bank statement)
- Before collecting keys we will require one month’s rent in advance and the specified bond/deposit
- A £100 reservation fee which will be deducted from the first month’s rent upon completion
- All funds must be cleared before keys are handed over. Preferred payment method is internet transfer.
I hereby confirm that I have read and understood the above requirements for renting a property through Matthew James Property Services. I understand that the holding deposit I have paid is non-refundable and will be withheld if I do not take a property for whatever reason and that it may be withheld if I do not pay all outstanding funds within seven days of application (unless otherwise agreed in writing. The application for this property is subject to references and contract. It is not an offer of tenancy.