The application form presented to you at the viewing must be returned to our ofﬁce within twenty-four hours once the holding deposit has been paid. If it has not, the property will be put back on the market and we will start showing other prospective tenants. If any additional jobs are required prior to commencement of tenancy they need to be put into writing.
What we require from you
- For ﬁnancial security you will need to provide a UK based guarantor who is in full time
- employment, earning three times the monthly rent and owning their own property. If a suitable
- guarantor cannot be supplied you will need to pay all rent for the whole contact up front.
- Proof of identiﬁcation, photo identiﬁcation and proof of residency (bank statement is not
- £100 reservation fee which will be deducted off the ﬁrst month’s rent upon completion
- Before moving into the property we will require one month’s rent in advance, and a bond.
- All funds must be cleared before keys are handed over. Preferred method of payment is internet
- Proof of indemnity insurance for accidental damage to landlords possessions.
I hereby conﬁrm that I have read and understood the above requirements for renting a property through Matthew James Property Services. I understand that the holding deposit I have paid is non-refundable and will be withheld if I do not take a property for whatever reason and that it may be withheld if I do not pay all outstanding funds within seven days of application (unless otherwise agreed in writing. The application for this property is subject to references and contract. It is not an offer of tenancy.